Monday, March 1, 2010

Weekend activities

No major coding done this weekend except for some small bugs corrected in the level editor.

This weekend I installed the Live Mesh folder so we can all work on a synchronize folder and permits easier sharing. Live Mesh is a Microsoft tool currently in beta but I must say I am pretty impressed with it. Easy to use, really straight forward and the power of the tool to keep document (of any type) synchronize is really good. Also the notes system when files are modified is a must for small development team like ours.

Once the Mesh was done and everyone invited, I installed a small tool (free) to create video tutorial of the level and animation editor. So far I was able to create 3 tutorials in flash format so the guys can better understand the tool.

I will get back to coding this week, but first I need to create a couple of tutorials and fix the test game engin so the guys can try out their new maps.

Later all.

No comments:

Post a Comment