Sunday, March 14, 2010

It's been a while

Sorry for not updating my blog for a while.

Let say that my daily job drained me this week, I felt like a zombie when I came home and this each nights.

I advanced a little bit the game design document. Kory has created artwork which looks awesome so art is taken shape.

On my side, I returned to coding and my main goal these days is the emitter system which will permit to place particule emitters on the map and displpay to beautifull particules. Right now I have done smoke and fire and next one is the rain particules that Kory that will be added.

This new emitter system will be fairly expandable permitting to change size, color, activation, scripting and trigerring of particules throughout the map.

I should be done on particule during the week and next target is the trigger system and after that yummy shaders. Once all this is accomplish, I will integrated all this in the game engin and we will finally be able to go on with creating the game UI, AI etc...

No comments:

Post a Comment