Wednesday, March 3, 2010

Design and Architecture

Well scripting is completed (probably new command will be required on the fly but those will be easy to implement).

Right now though, I am in reflexion regarding the architecture and design for "Triggers" in the game engin. I want these triggers to be flexible and dynamic without hard-coding if possible. I know that triggers can be launched for various reason and generate various actions.

I want a trigger system that can be applied in the animation editor to tell the engin to generate a particule of some sort, to be able to attach a trigger to map object from which specific condition would launch a script to execute based on the condition.

So I am still trying to figure out the architecture to use to make the triggerring system correspond to my needs.

So no coding accomplish in the last few days.

Sorry :(

No comments:

Post a Comment