Friday, February 19, 2010

Waypoints

Waypoints are now available in the level editor and only the load and save level methods need to implements the new waypoints.

Scripting will be next step and in-game testing of the waypoints.

I also wanted to make note that Kory on the team produce a particle manager for Fire- rain and smoke.
The manager is pretty straightfoward and easy to used.

This particule manager is the next step in the level editor to implement.
Now the engin is getting pretty good with nice features.

During the weekend I should have time to advance coding a little bit faster and I will keep you post on sunday.

Cheers all!

2 comments:

  1. I still have a bit more to do on the particle engine. I am spending the next couple of days considering ideas.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ok cool, I will try to get you an electronic copy of the book I used for particles in the past. It has really tips regarding randomization and effects.

    ReplyDelete