Tuesday, February 23, 2010

Waypoint in game engin

Ok so I have corrected the layer system in the game engin and everything is now running smootly.

After that I start doing the waypoint handling in the game engin and I am running into small issues that I correct will building the engin code. First of all I had to create map scripting commands so my waypoint system could be test. Once that completed I started to animated object based on the waypoints and I am currently at 50% done.

Waypoint implementation is more complex than expected but I should get through it this week hopefully.

We got some nice drawing beeing done, art work style has also been defined so things shouold get moving a little faster soon but no rush here we all have a real life to attend to also :)

Well that was todays news.

No comments:

Post a Comment